Name: Ms. Matshidiso M. Morabi
Ginini Consulting Pty (Ltd)
Matshidiso holds a degree in BCom in Informatics, Constituent PSETA Assessor in SCOA, Post-graduate diploma in Risk Management, Certificate in Business Process Practitioner, Certificate in Business Analysis, Certificate in Project Management in IT, Certificate in (IT Architecture) TOGAF, Certificate in (Service Delivery) ITIL and Certificate in IT Governance (COBIT).
Matshidiso has been involved with mSCOA for over 4 years.
Her mSCOA journey includes:
- Conducting mSCOA readiness assessments Pre-mSCOA implementation.
- Managed mSCOA projects;
- Developed mSCOA performance management training material on behalf of CIGFARO;
- Assisted municipalities in constituting mSCOA governance structures;
- Supported municipalities by performing change management, financial system reviews and integrations, Budget & Treasury hand-holding support, training and advisory; and
- Transferred mSCOA to municipal Executives, Councillors, MPAC committee members, non-finance practitioners, risk managers, internal auditors and finance practitioners.
Thulisile Mucachua , Internal Auditor , Mbombela LM email@example.com
Mega Tebakang , MPAC Staff , Emfuleni LM , firstname.lastname@example.org
Mokhufi Mahuma , MPAC Manager , Randwestcity LM , email@example.com
Tshepo Menyatso , Manager Budget , Mogalecity LM , firstname.lastname@example.org
Limpho Koatla , MPAC Coordinator , Sedibeng DM , email@example.com
Richard Mvuleni , CFO Thaba Chweu LM , firstname.lastname@example.org
Refiloe Radebe , mSCOA Projects City of Ekurhuleni , email@example.com
Dawie Van der Merwe , Budget & Reporting , Ehlanzeni DM , firstname.lastname@example.org