To be a leading professional body for the continuous development and capacitation of finance and governance practitioners in the public sector.
Providing, within the statutory framework standards for the effective and ethical financial management, governance and advisory support and capacity building to public sector for the benefit the communities we serve.
Further the Interests of Practitioners in the Financial and Governance related areas:
- To be a Financially sustainable leading professional body
- Advising members, institutions, commissions and other bodies.
- Harnessing and development of knowledge within the Public Sector
- Training and upskilling of members
- To deliver practical capacity building initiatives
- To inculcate ethical behaviour within finance professionals
- To promote the image and corporate branding of the Institute