The Chartered Institute of Government Finance, Audit & Risk Officers (CIGFARO) would like to invite you and representatives from your organisation to attend the mSCOA Workshop that will take place at Birchwood Hotel & OR Tambo Conference Centre in the City of Ekurhuleni from Wednesday 06 November 2019 till Friday 08 November 2019.
The Institute has always enjoyed a high standard of papers from remarkable speakers. In line with the current realities, the conference theme is: Budgeting in an mSCOA environment.
- Balance sheet budgeting in an mSCOA environment.
- adopting a funded budget based on reaslistic revenue collection levels.
- cash flow budgeting.
- protecting and strengthening the municipal revenue base.
- maximising the revenue generation potential of existing souirces of own revenue.
Who should attend:
- Budget Managers.
- Budget Officials
- Treasury Officials responsible for municipal budget analysis.
Officials must be familiar with the mSCOA chart and have a basic understanding of accrual accounting.
- R1800.00 CIGFARO Members.
- R2300.00 Non Members.
The CIGFARO registration form should be transmitted by e-mail to the following contact details, together with the proof of payment of the registration fee, as soon as possible to secure your booking.
For more information kindly send an email to email@example.com or call 011 394 0879