1. How do i register for the virtual conference?
By clicking on the link that is usually sent to all our clients
2. How does one make payments?
The office will send you the tax invoice with banking details upon receipt of your registration details, please make use of the Reference number reflected on the invoice or name of your organization for ease allocation of payment
3. Which browser or platform is used to access the virtual conference?
You will need to have Google chrome and reliable Internet Connection to be able to connect to the virtual conference.
4. Can one register and pay after the sessions?.
Only if your employer can issue and send us Purchase Order
5. What is required for one to register and attend before payment is done.
- Complete the online registration.
- A Tax Invoice will be sent to process the payment.
- Submit a Purchase Order or written confirmation from the CFO, that payment will be done in due course.
6. Will I accumulate CPD points.
Yes, 1 point per 1 hour
7. Will the certificate of attendance be issued to us?.
Yes, only if you have paid
8. Will I get recording of session if I missed it?.